Do you have any invisible deadlines? You know, the type of constraint you’ve put on yourself that no one else is holding over your head but you? Here are a few invisible timelines I’ve known people to have:
* I can’t be single after age 30.
* This company must be profitable within 24 months.
* My baby should be sleeping through the night by 6 months of age.
* God, please let my children give me grandkids before I’m 60.
* By this time next year, I’ll have received a promotion and a raise.
Get the picture? Be brave and ask God to reveal any areas of your life where you’re putting pressure on yourself to achieve something that doesn’t have to fit a specific time frame.